Where: Online event, sign-up via meetup.com
When: Mon 25 May 2020 at 18.30 (Malmö/Stockholm time)
This is the third round of our casual python afterwork!
This time we would like to exchange small programs and projects you heard about, are currentlyworking on and/or use to learn python! The goal is to inspire others that would like to learn python, exchange ideas and cool projects and basically show each other that writing a program sometimes only needs a few lines of code!
Take a break from current events with us and let’s talk Python instead! :)
If you are interested in joining then please sign up via the CriticalTech MeetUp.com page. To allow everyone to actively take part in the conversation, we will limit the number of participants to 15.
Before you join, here are a few things we’d appreciate:
- use your video, so we can interact as personal as possible in this virtual afterwork
- we have experienced issues when connecting via mobile, if you can, try to connect via laptop instead
- make sure you give the browser you are using permission to access your cam and microphone
- please be thoughtful about your RSVP. If you cannot make it, change your RSVP at least 24 hours before.
- if you don’t have a program or project because you are a total beginner, no worries! Join us and get motivated to start coding :)
- the time of the event is 18:00 (CET)